It’s Flagship Friday and we’re talking about everything from Quadriga CX (again) to the curiosity Rover dying on Mars and why. We discuss the NASDAQ and more flirting with crypto, and we go on a long rant with Craig Wright and Wikipedia. Mike was absent from this one, but that’s OK we let Karim go off the handle, and he even says toward the end of the episode that he’s Triggered. Love it.
LINKS TO TOPICS FROM THE SHOW
- QuadrigaCX says oopsie
- More from QuadrigaCX
- Is JP Morgan the New Ripple
- BitcoinFundManager Still Scammin
- Canadian Regulators rule about Mining Contracts
- Nasdaq Crypto Octopi
- NASDAQ Official Source
- Craig Wright Wikileaks Feud
- Craig Wright more stuff
- Video that Karim mentioned is a good watch, about 7 min
HELP SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Patreon - $1 an episode would be the best thing ever and keeps us afloat.
- Join our Discord right here
- Subscribe Via iTunes
- Binance Jersey referral link - Well we don’t technically use this, because we can’t. Non-US only.
- Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X - This is where you buy the hardware wallet that we're always talking about on the show - we all use a Ledger Nano S.
- Cash App has Bitcoin - If you sign up through that link the show gets $5 and so do you! Stop the presses. The easiest to use money transfer application (yes it's easier than Venmo) now as a built in way to buy and sell Bitcoin. They even have a no - fee debit card you can use.
- CryptoBasic Podcast Email