Decred means Decentralized Credits, and this was a tough nut to crack. The team decided to bring in the big guns and have Richard Red on the show - he's a part of the Decred Team, in so far as he has Decred's DAO pay him for many many things.
He has answers to all of Brent's questions as Brent takes him through the 101 series - Decred, and finds a new coin that he likes a lot.
Richard's Medium - https://medium.com/@richardred
Richard's Github - https://github.com/RichardRed0x
Richard's Twittter - https://twitter.com/RichardRed0x
Whitepaper - https://docs.decred.org/
Politeia - https://proposals.decred.org/
Website - https://www.decred.org
Subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/decred/
HELP SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Patreon- $1 an episode would be the best thing ever and keeps us afloat.
- Join our Discord right here
- Subscribe Via iTunes
- Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X- This is where you buy the hardware wallet that we're always talking about on the show - we all use a Ledger Nano S.
- Cash App has Bitcoin- If you sign up through that link the show gets $5 and so do you! Stop the presses. The easiest to use money transfer application (yes it's easier than Venmo) now as a built in way to buy and sell Bitcoin. They even have a no - fee debit card you can use.
- CryptoBasic Podcast Email