Binance was hacked, this is not a drill. Guess what? Everything is fine. Adam and Brent decide to talk abou this for a quick episode of the podcast, and of course, there's some Jutin Sun bullshit thrown in on the top of it all.
CZ Twitter Live - https://twitter.com/binance/status/1125959459782553600?s=20
Binance Blog Post - https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028031711
Binance SAFU Funds - https://www.binance.vision/glossary/secure-asset-fund-for-users
Reddit Thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/bly0dd/funds_are_safe_but_still_binance_hacked/
HELP SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Patreon- $1 an episode would be the best thing ever and keeps us afloat.
- Join our Discord right here
- Subscribe Via iTunes
- Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X- This is where you buy the hardware wallet that we're always talking about on the show - we all use a Ledger Nano S.
- Cash App has Bitcoin- If you sign up through that link the show gets $5 and so do you! Stop the presses. The easiest to use money transfer application (yes it's easier than Venmo) now as a built in way to buy and sell Bitcoin. They even have a no - fee debit card you can use.
- CryptoBasic Podcast Email