Check out the Staff coins and pick your favorite portfolio at the links below! You can always follow along here and keep tabs on your team member's picks.
Brent decided to go big or go home with his portfolio. He avoided any and all Proof of Stake coins, focused on some projects that he liked that were also hyped up heavily on Twitter. This is just to win the game, and these coins are not necessarily his personal holds.
Brent's Coins: Stellar Lumens (XLM), Bitcoin Private (BTCP). GAS (GAS), Nano (NANO, Formerly XRB), Icon (ICX)
Michael took some chances, but in the end his portfolio is all coins that he either personally believes in, or personally owns. He's the happy medium between Brent and Karim.
Michael's coins: Bitcoin (BTC), Neblio (NEB), Divx (DIVX), COSS (COSS), Dragonchain (DRGN)
Karim's portfolio is no surprise to longtime listeners. Even for the sake of the game, Karim is unwilling to do anything but be boring...why try to predict the next six months when you can just pick the best coins? These are the projects he believes in with all his heard and soul, gamesmanship be damned.
Karim's coins: Bitcoin (BTC), Cardano (ADA), NEO (NEO), Ethereum (ETH), Dash (DASH)
In order to enter this contest, you must either be a Founding Member of the CryptoBasic Discord, or submit a proof of rating. Proof of rating can be submitted to the left. If you submit a proof of rating as a Founding Member, you are protected from one elimination.
- Entries open March 2nd, 2018(but you can submit your rating before that)
- Entries close March 16th, 2018
- All portfolio values are based on US Dollars.
- Each Host picks a portfolio of evenly distributed coins. These coins are held for 6 months.
- Each 1st of the month the Host with the highest portfolio value will draw one of their winners to receive a prize. Current prizes: Piece of Swag (probably a shirt), choosing a topic, or submitting a question to each host that will be answered.
- Each first of the month the host with the lowest portfolio value will eliminate half of their members, rounding down. IE if there are 301 members of that team, only 150 and not 151 are eliminated. Any member with a "shield" mentioned earlier will be saved.
- At the end of the 6 month period, whichever host has the highest portfolio value will have a drawing for one of the members of their team. They will win win something awesome, but that hasn't been announced yet.
- Members of the winning team after 6 months will also all be promoted to founding members, as well as possibly receive something else. If we can figure out where to get it.