Episode 160: Quadriga (again), Samsung, and Vitalik
This week the boys are at it again to talk about the usual updates on the Quadriga CX fiasco, it gets even weirder believe it or not. They talk about the Samsug blockchain project, get into what they’re going to be doing at the SXSW event, and even get their minds blown when they find out that Vitalik Buterin is rich. Find out what happens when someone accidentally sends 2100 ETH as a transaction fee, and just how much of the world is actually interested in crypto currency?
LINKS TO TOPICS FROM THE SHOW
- This month's sponsor
- Samsung announces the release of a blockchain phone
- Someone accidentally sent 2100 ETH as a transaction fee
- Vitalik is rich
- Binance delists a bunch of coins
- FBI is interested in talking to Bitconnect victims
- zerononcense report on Quadriga
- Reddit post about the QuadrigaCX situation
- The internet around the world
- More stats about the internet
HELP SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Patreon - $1 an episode would be the best thing ever and keeps us afloat.
- Join our Discord right here
- Subscribe Via iTunes
- Binance Jersey referral link - Well we don’t technically use this, because we can’t. Non-US only.
- Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X - This is where you buy the hardware wallet that we're always talking about on the show - we all use a Ledger Nano S.
- Cash App has Bitcoin - If you sign up through that link the show gets $5 and so do you! Stop the presses. The easiest to use money transfer application (yes it's easier than Venmo) now as a built in way to buy and sell Bitcoin. They even have a no - fee debit card you can use.
- CryptoBasic Podcast Email
Theme Music - Neledrax by Earradiate (2017)