Episode 162: Featuring Luke Mulks
Today we have a discussion about the broken ad ecosystem with returning guest Luke Mulks, Director of Business Development at Brave. This time our audio is MUCH better and we discuss everything from the changing Ecosystem of Brave, to Uphold concerns. There’s definitely some hard core Brave shilling here, but overall we do get some great discussions about the advertising industry, and what Brave can do to break it. Luke definitely did not mention the TAP Network Announcement, but I’ve included it in the show notes.
LINKS TO TOPICS FROM THE SHOW
- This month's sponsor
- Brave Subreddit
- Luke Mulks Twitter
- CryptoBasic Brave Download
- BAT Rocket Chat
- BAT Telegram
- Brave announcement Luke NEGLECTED to mention
HELP SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Patreon - $1 an episode would be the best thing ever and keeps us afloat.
- Join our Discord right here
- Subscribe Via iTunes
- Binance Jersey referral link - Well we don’t technically use this, because we can’t. Non-US only.
- Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X - This is where you buy the hardware wallet that we're always talking about on the show - we all use a Ledger Nano S.
- Cash App has Bitcoin - If you sign up through that link the show gets $5 and so do you! Stop the presses. The easiest to use money transfer application (yes it's easier than Venmo) now as a built in way to buy and sell Bitcoin. They even have a no - fee debit card you can use.
- CryptoBasic Podcast Email
Theme Music - Neledrax by Earradiate (2017)