Episode 170 - Peter McCormack of The What Bitcoin Did podcast
Peter McCormack is a podcaster with a particular love for Bitcoin in the space. He's flown around the globe to interview some of the most important people in cryptocurrency, and he's really done well along the way.
He's interviewed people that won't sit down with anyone else, and he's done so consistently for years. Peter decided he would come on the CryptoBasic Podcast and have a chat with Brent about podcasting, the pressures, the problems, and of course - how he wouldn't trade it for anything else.
Links From the Show
- The What Bitcoin Did Podcast
- Website including income report
- Peter's Twitter
- The What Bitcoin Did Youtube
- Peter's Medium
HELP SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Patreon- $1 an episode would be the best thing ever and keeps us afloat.
- Join our Discord right here
- Subscribe Via iTunes
- Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X- This is where you buy the hardware wallet that we're always talking about on the show - we all use a Ledger Nano S.
- Cash App has Bitcoin- If you sign up through that link the show gets $5 and so do you! Stop the presses. The easiest to use money transfer application (yes it's easier than Venmo) now as a built in way to buy and sell Bitcoin. They even have a no - fee debit card you can use.
- CryptoBasic Podcast Email