Episode 175 - Anthony Lusardi on Blockchain Attacks
Anthony Lusardi is back on the show and he's here to explain all the different ways that we can attack a blockchain. They're not perfect yet, and there's a lot of work to be done. We're so glad he's back on the show to really drive home some of these points.
HELP SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Patreon- $1 an episode would be the best thing ever and keeps us afloat.
- Join our Discord right here
- Subscribe Via iTunes
- Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X- This is where you buy the hardware wallet that we're always talking about on the show - we all use a Ledger Nano S.
- Cash App has Bitcoin- If you sign up through that link the show gets $5 and so do you! Stop the presses. The easiest to use money transfer application (yes it's easier than Venmo) now as a built in way to buy and sell Bitcoin. They even have a no - fee debit card you can use.
- CryptoBasic Podcast Email