Monica Quaintance from Kadena.io
It's time for another Crypto Convo episode - and today we're going to be having a chat with Monica Quaintance from the Kadena Project. It's an open ended conversation Where we discuss anything and everything blockchain and beyond. Learn about how Kadena developed a language that you can read, even if you can't code.
HELP SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Patreon- $1 an episode would be the best thing ever and keeps us afloat.
- Join our Discord right here
- Subscribe Via iTunes
- Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X- This is where you buy the hardware wallet that we're always talking about on the show - we all use a Ledger Nano S.
- Cash App has Bitcoin- If you sign up through that link the show gets $5 and so do you! Stop the presses. The easiest to use money transfer application (yes it's easier than Venmo) now as a built in way to buy and sell Bitcoin. They even have a no - fee debit card you can use.
- CryptoBasic Podcast Email
Kadena Website - https://kadena.io/
Kadena Twitter - https://twitter.com/kadena_io
Monica's Twitter - https://twitter.com/quaintm
Monica's Linked in - https://www.linkedin.com/in/monica-quaintance/
Monica's Medium - https://medium.com/kadena-io
Check out Pact Language - https://pactlang.org/