Episode 188 - Featured Project - Emberfund.io wit Alex Wang
On today's featured project episode we are talking with Alex Wang, the Co-Foudner of Emberfund.io. He has helped create a project that solves a need in the space, and honestly investing in general. Emberfund is a non-custodial fund that allows you to have the benefits of a managed fund, and the security of owning your own funds with your own private keys.
Listen to Brent ask the questions, learn the process, and get to the bottom of this new asset of fund management. Alex is all about keeping this accessible to all investors, and e goes into exactly how all of this is accomplished in detail on this episode of the CryptoBasic Podcast.
THIS IS OUR REFERAL LINK PLEASE SHOW EMBERFUND YOUR SUPPORT - https://emberfund.app.link/CryptoBasic
HELP SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Patreon- $1 an episode would be the best thing ever and keeps us afloat.
- Join our Discord right here
- Subscribe Via iTunes
- Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X- This is where you buy the hardware wallet that we're always talking about on the show - we all use a Ledger Nano S.
- Cash App has Bitcoin- If you sign up through that link the show gets $5 and so do you! Stop the presses. The easiest to use money transfer application (yes it's easier than Venmo) now as a built in way to buy and sell Bitcoin. They even have a no - fee debit card you can use.
- CryptoBasic Podcast Email