Episode 195 - CryptoConvos - Colin Fausnaught of ZuckBucks
On today’s show, Brent is joined by a fellow Facebook-hating, privacy-loving comrade, namely Colin Fausnaught, creator of ZuckBucks, a memecoin designed as a joke and a protest to Facebook’s ever-growing need to have its greedy tentacles probing into more and more aspects of people’s lives - this time the financial one, with Libra.
Colin created ZuckBucks on a whim, but never expected that it would actually blow up, gathering a dedicated community around it and even making it onto exchanges. Listen in as we talk about privacy, altcoin specifics, meme economies and the all-seeing eye of The Zucc.
Get you some ZuckBucks - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFBYZIoCtyNQnfzegzLnJTOk6FD37FwbrCQjo2sEKOhXFrJg/viewform
ZuckBucks Website: https://zuckbucks.cash/
ZuckBucks on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZuckbucksToken
Zuckbucks on Telegram: https://t.me/zuckbucks
The official ZuckBucks Discord channel: https://discord.gg/U5y8qDV
HELP SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Patreon- $1 an episode would be the best thing ever and keeps us afloat.
- Join our Discord right here
- Subscribe Via iTunes
- Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X- This is where you buy the hardware wallet that we're always talking about on the show - we all use a Ledger Nano S.
- Cash App has Bitcoin- If you sign up through that link the show gets $5 and so do you! Stop the presses. The easiest to use money transfer application (yes it's easier than Venmo) now as a built in way to buy and sell Bitcoin. They even have a no - fee debit card you can use.
- CryptoBasic Podcast Email