Episode 202 - CryptoConvos: Kevin Ting of CryptoCanary.app
On today's show, Brent is joined by Kevin Ting, co-founder of CryptoCanary, a website focused on consolidating opinions and reviews of various projects in the cryptocurrency/blockchain world, providing users with a community-driven platform for researching before investing. Kevin talks to us about how the platform works, what shapes a crypto project's rating, how they deal with "review-bombing" issues and inaccurate reviews and what the project's near future looks like. If you wanna know how your preferred shitcoin that "will be the next ethereum, bro, I swear" fares against the rest of the space, go to cryptocanary.app. Before you do that though, make sure to tune in to today's CryptoConvos episode!
Links from the show:
CryptoCanary's telegram channel: https://t.me/cryptocanaryapp/
CryptoCanary's website: https://cryptocanary.app/?=cryptobasic
Kevin Ting on Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/in/kevinhting/
HELP SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Patreon- $1 an episode would be the best thing ever and keeps us afloat.
- Join our Discord right here
- Subscribe Via iTunes
- Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X- This is where you buy the hardware wallet that we're always talking about on the show - we all use a Ledger Nano S.
- Cash App has Bitcoin- If you sign up through that link the show gets $5 and so do you! Stop the presses. The easiest to use money transfer application (yes it's easier than Venmo) now as a built in way to buy and sell Bitcoin. They even have a no - fee debit card you can use.
- CryptoBasic Podcast Email
Quick diclaimer - we are not financial advisors. The CryptoBasic Podcast provides entertainment only. Every investment has inherent risk.