Flagship Friday: Episode 26 - CryptoCandor and Roothlus on the show!
Check out the podcast simulcast on video on Youtube (but give us the download first!)
This week we have a very special Flagship Friday Episode. This will be simulcast on Youtube via CryptoCandor's channel. The first video of the CryptoBasic Podcast! Karim and Mike are away on business, so they are replaced with Titans in the industry.
Find out what everyone thinks about Pornhub, EOS (always), and listen to Brent incorrectly pronounce some more names.
LINKS TO TOPICS FROM THE SHOW
- Link to the Giveaway CryptoCandor mentioned.
- JOIN OUR DISCORD HERE
- EOS is in the news as usual as things change daily with the coin’s direction.
- Andreessen Horowitz $300M fund.
- Justin Sun acquired BitTorrent
- Pornhub et all accept Zen and TRX
- Facebook reverses ban on crypto
- ENJ CTO creates ERC-1155 Token
- Switzerland’s Zug will be getting blockchain voting.
- Bitpanda sells crypto in 400 post offices in Austria
HELP SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
PLEASE Subscribe and give us an honest rating on iTunes.
These links are all referral links for us, but we use every one of these exchanges and wallets.
Ledger Wallet Website This is where you buy the hardware wallet that we're always talking about on the show - we all use a Ledger Nano S. A hardware wallet is a must for anyone in this space, grab yours
Robin Hood is getting in the crypto game! You get a random stock valued between $2 and $200 and so do we, this is super exciting. Robin Hood has been one of the best experiences we’ve had with an “old school” exchange, and we’re super excited that they’re going to be bringing their talents to crypto.
CASH APP HAS BITCOIN! If you sign up through that link the show gets $5 and so do you! Stop the presses. The easiest to use money transfer application (yes it's easier than Venmo) now as a built in way to buy and sell Bitcoin. They even have a no - fee debit card you can use.
Theme Music - Neledrax by Earradiate (2017)